Information Document of art. 13 of the European Regulation of 2016/679
We provide to you the required information in relation to the process of your personal data.
- DATA CONTROLLER
the data controller, pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is the company with the name “Ask2travel S.A.” (the “Company”).
- YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will process the following personal data that you will provide to us: your name, your passport details (date of issue and expiry date, passport number, issuing authority), your date of birth, your identity card number, your nationality, your state of health (eg if you need a wheelchair etc.), your photo, your phone number, your email, your address, your profession, your credit card details (card number, issuing and expiry date, issuing bank, cvv), your signature or / and your sex.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness ex art. (6) par. (1)(a) and (b) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- a) To enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations, namely the booking or purchase of a tourism product and / or service, and / or the cancellation or change of the same and generally the provision of te requested tourism services towards you- art. (6) par. (1)(b) GDPR as legal ground for processing.
- b) To send you informational and / or marketing material – art. (6) par. (1)(a) GDPR as legal ground for processing. For this purpose we only require your email.
- c) To provide you a better service experience – art. (6) par. (1)(a) GDPR as legal ground for processing.
- d) To ensure the safety of your transactions as we as that of our Company – art. (6) par. (1)(a) GDPR as legal ground for processing
- RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Your personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the owner and manager (art. 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in paragraph 3.
- NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
The provision of your personal data for the purposes referred to in para. 3 are optional. In case you do not agree to the required provision of your personal data you will not be able to perform the tourism transaction you requested and to send you informational and marketing materials.
- YOUR RIGHTS
When we process your personal data, you have a number of rights that you can exercise at any time by writing us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a) Right of access and correction of your personal data
You have the right – at any time – to access, correct or update your data.
- b) Right to data portability
Your personal data may be transferred, copied or transmitted in electronic format. This right can only be exercised by you when the processing is carried out with automated tools.
- c) Right to the cancellation of your personal data
- d) Right to limitation of treatment
You are entitled to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data if:
- e) Right to object to the processing of data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- f) Right to complain to the competent authority
You have the right to complain directly to the relevant authority about how we process your personal data.
- PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
In the case that I provide personal data of third parties, I declare that I possess and provide those data legally and with the consent of those parties (subjects of personal data) for the above mentioned terms and conditions.